Thursday, March 26, 2009

Alex, the updating boy!

So Mommy's been really slacking off in the update department here! We went on vacation, and never got back in the groove of things. So I'm thinking that I'm going to abandon her 365 idea and just keep y'all updated on me and my adventures!

Anyway...it's been a while! Like over a month...*sigh* But maybe if I take over, things will go a bit better!

I've gotten to be very very sneaky! When it's time for me to go to bed, I go down nice and quietly...but then I sneak out of my room and creep down the hallway and sit (or lay) in the hallway, and eventually make my way to the living room doorway. I'm very very sneaky! Then Mommy or Daddy have to take me back to bed.



The weather got really nice early on here, so we've been taking advantage by going to the park a lot. We went to a really nice park with a few friends. We had a lot of fun running around the slides and equipment. I'm getting braver and will even go down some slides on my own!



Gabe and I had a lot of fun just sitting and giggling at each other :)



I like to do Wii yoga with Mommy and Daddy. I'm really good at some of them!



My favorite party is when I get to hold my hands over my head.



And here's a video of me doing yoga!!



Next up...vacation in Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment