Sunday, February 8, 2009

Days 38 and 39...more colossal fail.

So I have started to monumentally FAIL at this keeping up to date thing! It's just so easy to forget, or to put it off. So I'm going to just have to try harder :)

To make up for the day before, I'll just do stuff from both days instead!

I learned that it's far too easy to drink far too much and have too much fun :) We had the girls over for a mom's night out Friday night, and got a little wild and crazy! But boy, was it entertaining...as usual! It was the perfect way to kick off my sober phase :)



I also learned that you can't drink bleu cheese dressing, but it will make a huuuuge mess on a small child's face. It's still super tasty though.



We went to the zoo today...just another February sunburn in good old South Carolina. I learned that no matter how many times you go to the zoo, it's still always a fun experience! Alex still likes the bears and elephants best of all :) The weather was just too gorgeous to stay inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment