Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 31...one month down, 11 to go!

Wow, it's hard to believe January is already over! I'm impressed that I've managed to do a daily update...some days twice, but it balances out to once a day, and that's what matters, right?

Alex woke up feeling better, and proceeded to make up for the previous day by being twice as silly. He found some foam stickers and stuck one on his forehead. He started out with a "1", then went to sleep with an "A" stuck on, but it fell off while he was asleep.



He then found a glittery Christmas tree to replace it. I learned just how darn sticky those things are...it stayed on even during his bath! He spent some time snuggling with me on the couch, babbling and making silly noises the whole time.



Then, when I went in to his room to wrestle away his milk after he'd fallen asleep, I found a sticker stuck to the side of his face! It was so cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment