Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ale, the busy boy!

As usual, I have been a very busy boy! We go see Dr. Carew, Mommy's chiropractor, once a month, and I've started getting rather curious. After her adjustment, I hopped up on the seat and got a mini adjustment myself!



We had a super fun playdate for St. Patrick's Day. And of course, what St. Patrick's Day event would be complete without green frosting? I made a good mess of myself.



I enjoyed one of my ladies feeding me grapes. It's not as easy as it looks, being fed grapes!



To be festive, I wore a shamrock sticker on my cheek. It really made my green pop!



We went to a friend's house to scrapbook. Well, Mommy and her friends scrapped while my friends and I played. I found Marley's playpen and tossed Stinky Dog in it, then proceeded to push it all around the house. I just zoomed from one end to the other, made a sharp when I came to a wall, and kept going. I was a man on a mission!



With the weather being as beautiful as it was, we went to the park for a playdate. Lindley, Anakin, and I found a bug and spent quite some time investigating it. Lindley picked it up at one point and it went into its defensive dead pose, so she dropped it. We were so confused, and just kept saying, "it broke!" So that day was referred to as "the day Lindley broke the bug." Of course, as soon as she was gone, the bug got up and scampered off as fast as its little legs would take it!



Hosting playdates at your house means that you get leftovers, like cupcakes with green frosting. I like eating frosting, but it also makes an excellent lotion.



All this time in the sun has started giving me freckles! There's just a small smattering of them across my nose, but it's just about the cutest thing ever.



I like to find random things to amuse myself with, such as Daddy's socks. I like to put them my hands and do silly things with my hands.



I'm definitely all boy...at any given time, I have at least one scrape or bruise! I tumbled down some stairs at the park and got a little scrape on the side of my face this time, but usually it's a skinned knee or elbow. I'm good at pointing out my booboos for anyone who will look. I find it gets me a lot of sympathy from the ladies!



And along with the booboos, I also get into other forms of mischief! Mommy got a little mad at me because I was constructing a road for my truck in the kitchen. It's not that I was constructing it that made her mad, it was how I went about building said road. I grabbed one of my crayons and scribbled some roadway onto the kitchen floor, then scooted my truck along the "road", then scribbled some more, moved the truck further, and so on. It was not easy for her to clean up!



We've gone to the zoo a few times in the past few weeks. I went to see the Lorikeets for the first time! I had a lot of fun. We got a little cup of nectar so I could feed them. I spilled a lot of it, but also managed to give them a bit. But then one bit me, and I had enough of that! So Mommy fed them the rest. But I still got to hold one!





I like having my toenails painted, and if Mommy won't do it for me, I have to do it myself, using whatever I can find, like a pen. Lindley and I had a lot of fun coloring all over each other with pens!



As a two year old, I get very hungry, of course. One morning, I crawled up onto the table to find the leftover pizza. I put a few slices on my high chair tray, then climbed right on in. This is what Mommy found when she came into the kitchen a few moments later. I'm a growing boy, I need lots of food!



We've been having quite the nightmare with bed time. I've figured out how to climb over the baby gate! I start of by just climbing up a bit and standing there and crying. Then eventually I just throw my leg over and hop on down! So we've had to replace my door handle with a knob and a childproof knob cover...

Oh, and for the record, I'm not saying "ow" in the video, that's "help." And neither of my evil parents would help me!





It was my friend Ava's birthday party, and of course, birthday parties mean cake! Lindley and I kind of went to town with the cake, and this is how I ended up....we were just practicing for our wedding!



We went down to Aiken to have lunch with Granddaddy, and went to Hopeland Gardens for a nice walk afterwards. Again, with weather this gorgeous you kind of have to take advantage! We walked by the fish pond, and Granddaddy pointed out some fishies and turtles for me, and I thanked him by finding him loads of pine cones and sticks!



We ended the walk by visiting the ducks! We didn't bring any bread for them, so I guess we'll have to do that next time!



That's all for this edition...stay tuned for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment