Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 1...a new beginning!

A friend was talking about Project 365 - basically, you take a picture each day, so at the end of the year, you can go back and have something to remember each day by. I decided to do a bit of a twist on it...the idea came to me while we were eating at IHOP with some friends.

Alex, Steven, and Ever were being the typical boys they are...screaming, shrieking, and waving their arms around. Alex, being the slow eater that he is, still had half a GoGurt in one hand. Amanda said, "There's going to be GoGurt across the table real soon..." but we didn't really pay attention. Sure enough, about 30 seconds later, GoGurt sprays everywhere. Fortunately, it didn't hit anyone at other tables! I got it on my shirt, Eric got it on his jacket, and Alex got it in his hair (we won't even discuss how much got on the table). I grabbed a napkin to dab the stuff out of Alex's hair and learned my first lesson of the new year...GoGurt makes a lovely hair styling product! It's not greasy like many products, and it doesn't leave that stiff look to the style. Oh, and it's got a delicious strawberry smell!

Here's Alex before...


And with his new 'do! Speaking of which...I think it's about time for a haircut...

No comments:

Post a Comment