Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 4...fail already!

As I was laying in bed last night, I remembered that I'd forgotten to put up my daily post! But I was too lazy to get out of bed to put it up last night, so here it is this morning :)

Yesterday's lesson was that even though a sweet little boy may behave during a haircut, that doesn't mean he's enjoying it! Yvonne came over to cut Eric and Alex's hair, and he did so good! He had a cookie, but just held on to it for a while. I'm sure it was the combination of being at home with minimal distractions and it being someone he knows doing the cutting that made this the easiest and best cut yet!

Before....

During...

and after! I only took one picture, and it's not very good, lol, but it shows how lovely his hair looks! It always amazes me how much older he looks after a hair cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment