Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 28...scrap 'n' nap

Today I learned that when a toddler is tired enough, he'll crash anywhere! Alex was sitting on my lap, then fell asleep. I was able to lay him down and keep scrapping away...so I also learned that it's possible to scrap with a toddler passed out on your lap! He slept a good 15-20 minutes and I got a page done :) Now if only I were able to fall asleep anywhere!



I also learned that Alex listens really well! He and Anakin snuck into Toni's bedroom and were watching TV (Alex was teaching Anakin how to turn it on). I succeeded in getting Alex out of the room, but Anakin wanted to stay. So I sent Alex back to get him - he kept smacking Anakin's hand away from the TV and saying, "no TV! no TV!" He's such a good listener when he wants to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment