Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 23...determination.

Today (fine, you caught me...another day late!), I learned just how determined Alex is! We went to Target to exchange a few duplicate birthday presents and Alex had picked out a little choo set. By the time we made it to the counter, he had the box to shreds, trying to get them out! But you know how those toys are packed in there....they're virtually impossible to get out! But it wasn't for lack of trying...



Another example was while I was cooking dinner. Alex really wanted to stir the chicken, so I finally took the spoon away. I came back into the kitchen to find the little monster had dug through a drawer and found a ladle and was stirring away! I took the ladle away too, and he tried going back to the drawer for more! This time, he grabbed a potato masher, but fortunately, I was able to intercept him before he got it into the food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment